Saturday 22 June 2013

What I Wore!


So yesterday I wanted to wear my gorgeous new top! I was just going up to the Outlet and for a drink so didn't want to match it with anything to OTT.

This is What I Wore!



Such a gorgeous top! 





I really liked this outfit! It's got to be one of my favourites! :D

Top: New Look £12.99 (Bargain) 
Trousers: Leather Leggings (I can't remember where these were from, I think somewhere like quiz?)
Coat: Primark £25
Shoes: Chockers £25

I love this top so much, admittedly I am buying myself another one as a backup! This sounds soo stupid but if it ever got discoloured or ruined I'd be very emotional, so why not get another one. Just in case! 

What do you all like about this outfit?
Comment Below! 
 :-) 

XoXo



7 comments:

  1. This outfit is so stylish, I love the elegance of the coat! Xo

    www.trendymetrendyyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous Charlotte :) I love your jacket!!

    www.lovefromhannahxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that top, the detail is sooo pretty! I don't blame you for wanting to purchase a back up!!

    bethanyworrall.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe your jacket's from Primark! I definitely know where I'm heading on payday! It's gorgeous.
    Bekki / www.inguz-fashion.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Nomination, you can find out all about it on my blog.http://nestylesmart.blogspot.co.uk/
    Love your blog, looking forward to more posts!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Charlotte,

    I've enjoyed reading your posts and nominated you for the Liebster!

    Check out my post

    http://allanabeau.blogspot.co.uk/

    Look forward to reading more from you.

    XX

    ReplyDelete