Friday 21 June 2013

My Miley Obsession

So seeing as I love Miley Cyrus I thought I'd share her amazing, new crazy video with you!

It has just been debuted and I can't help but love it! It is so different, and very very raunchy! Which I am hearing, is what she loves!



A source close to Miley tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively:
“Miley is so proud of her video, she loves how it turned out. She was really involved with it from start to finish so the whole thing is very personal for her. She pretty much expects to have haters because it’s so different from anything she’s done in the past, but haters just make her stronger — she’s used to it by now.”

Well if you've got it then flaunt it! And Miley has definitely got it! 

;-)  

Here it is...

I took some stills from this video:



Seriously, how amazing does she look in white! And I have gotta say, no matter how many people that are still slating her hair, I LOVE IT! 

I wish I could pull off red lipstick like she can! <3 

Well my obsessive rant is over! 

What do you all think of Miley? Or who's your celebrity obsession? 
(Or do you not have one, am I just totally weird!) 

XoXo 



No comments:

Post a Comment