Friday 14 June 2013

Mercedes McQueen, Copy Her Style!


Hollyoaks usually dress their characters in pieces from the highstreet. I usually watch it and recognise something I have. This can occasionally degrade the clothing that you have depending on which character is wearing it. Other times I see something it helps me style my piece of clothing in a different way.

On this occasion Mercedes was wearing an amazing geometric bodycon dress. As soon as I saw this dress, I just had to have it! It was so nice! I knew I'd be able to find it easily because most of their outfits are from the highstreet.


Without having to look for long I found it!

At first I thought I would find it on somewhere like ASOS, but this gorgeous piece is from TOPSHOP!


R.R.P £34.00

Unfortunately this dress is no longer being sold on the TOPSHOP website however, eBay - the place where you can find everything - has several for sale! These are for sale as cheap as £19.99. 


This is being bought for me as a birthday present! Exciting :-) 

Hope you all enjoyed my post! 

Thank You For Reading, Please Comment :) 

XoXo


1 comment:

  1. I wore this dress on my birthday night out! It's such a statement piece.
    I only wish I'd spotted the cheap £19.99 bargain, rather than paying full price. I'm devastated!
    Bekki / www.inguz-fashion.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete