Tuesday 4 June 2013

I just HAVE to have it!

I'm sure you all get that moment when your like...

''Oh but I just have to have it, look at it, it's totally amazing!''

I had this today !

I work in Tk maxx and who can resist a designer label with up to 60% off! Not me! Tk maxx is described as a jumble sale but the people that describe it as this I'm sure you just had a bad experience. I only ever buy odd bits and bobs from there, sometimes theres nothing and other times theres loads I want.

Last week I saw these amazing Kurt Geiger (I have a major obsession with Kurt Geiger) shoes in there.  Pretty much sandals with a low chunky heel - in the style of clogs! These were amazing but at £54.99 I definitely could afford them.

The best thing about Tk maxx is their clearance, after 6 weeks of having an item in-store it will be reduced to help it sell. And guess what! The Geigers have been reduced to £40, much more affordable and I may be purchasing them tomorrow so keep updated and I will post a picture, I can't wait!

Talk about, I just HAVE to have it!

Another thing I found today which I just have to have is a MICHAEL KORS QUILTED JACKET. Yesss I know it isn't winter, but seriously, it's not exactly summer either at the moment is it? Since I saw this jacket at the beginning of my shift I didn't stop obsessing about it, or thinking about it. (This better be normal fashionistas out there!)

The big debate was the price £59.99? (Bloody good price considering before it was in the hundreds). After deciding I was going to get the Kurt Geigers and then this, sandals and a coat, what a contrast! ... Hmmmm?

Quick, terrible photograph so I can decide over night! 



Can I spend £100?

I'll update you tomorrow!

Decisions decisions...

What would you do?

Please comment :-)

XoXo 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, I'm a newbie so please share my blog and keep updated when you can :)

    I have joined your give away!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete