Thursday 6 June 2013

My New Vintage Bike!

My new bike was delivered today! I was soo excited for it. I ordered it off of eBay on Wednesday at 12pm and received it this morning at 9am! Perfect, speedy delivery.

I've wanted this bike for ages, ever since I saw Miley Cyrus riding one ages ago. (I have a little bit of an obsession with Miley. I'll admit it!) Not just that reason though, this bike is absolutely amazing.




Miley on her bikes. She has a couple of different ones all in the same style :)


And this is my one! Amazing right??????????




Just before I took these images the worst thing ever happened! The bike had a bike stand so I stood it up and the wind was soo strong it pushed it over and caused a massive chip in the paint :( This was really annoying and ruined my perfect bike but I think I can get some touch up paint.


My tip for when you all go on your summer bike rides; do not trust a bike stand! 

Bike from eBay bought at £169.99 

<3 

If ya'll have some picture of your bike please comment below so I can see them on your blogs, or comment with what you think? 

XoXo


2 comments:

  1. Char this is such a cute bike, i want it ha!! reminds me of the ones you see in films

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love It So Much! :) Hope Your Blogs Doing Well :)

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete