Thursday 20 June 2013

New Digital Publication - IDGAF

Hey everyone, so, I haven't posted in a couple of days but I have exciting news to come with it! 




A new online publication IDGAF, its focus is Fashion, Music and Culture! 

This magazine is going to represent a rebellion against stereotypes in Fashion and Music.

This magazine is going to contain some crazy editorials which will surprise all of you viewers and make them love the magazine for its unique style! 

IDGAF standing for 'I DON'T GIVE A FUNK' is going to hit out at all of you out there that don't care about what anyone else thinks! 

Your style is YOUR style, your taste is YOUR taste! Your unique, your individual, your different... YOU WILL LOVE IDGAF MAGAZINE!

This is your new EDGY BIBLE! 


This magazine has an amazing and dedicated team working really hard to make the first issue amazing and as crazy as possible for everyone to see! I am happy to say that I have joined that team, I am now PR and Marketing for the magazine! I am working really hard to learn everything I can about this role, it's new to me, but who says I can't do it. You can do anything if you put your mind to it! 

So, I spent my day on Tuesday in London, meeting up with the team and attending LCM: Baartmans and Siegel. We did a lot of filming for our IDGAF YouTube channel as well, so I won't spoil too much! You have to keep looking out for it! 

We don't yet have any links to the YouTube Channel but if you keep updated on the Twitter and Instagram there will be several updates on there when everything becomes available. 


So please follow us on Twitter - @IDGAF_UK
And Instagram - @IDGAFmagazine

So everyone, please support the magazine by following! Once you follow your be able to find out all of the information about the Launch and all the other exciting activity going on! 

:-) 

Heres a few sneaky photo's from Tuesdays events! 








Outside the FashTag Shop with presenter Lewis Taylor.

And that's all! But follow @IDGAF_UK to find out the launch dates and all new information! 

XoXo







No comments:

Post a Comment