Tuesday 11 June 2013

How To Lose 2-4cm Of Fat!

Well, everyone loves to know new ways of losing fat (excuse me if I am late in finding out about this.)


LASER LIPO, 
LASER LIPO, 
LASER...

You can see results of up to 2-4 cm fat gone just like that. 

Places people mainly have it are places that they are finding hard to get rid of any unwanted fat. Recommended are 6-8 sessions per area, this is to get the best results possible.This is to be done with a healthy diet or the fat will not stay off and it wouldn't be worth your money!

No surgery, no pain, its Laser Lipo!




My sister went and got this done today! I received a message from her shortly after saying, "I lost 8.5cm of fat around my stomach they can't believe it as it is said to be around 2-4cm... You can't feel anything... I'll definitely go back for more."

It all sounds so positive, without any known serious harms to your body, why not give it a try if your struggling with that certain particular area! 

The prices can vary a lot! But one thing I am certain about is that Groupon did an amazing deal at £59 for three sessions at The Strawberry Laser Lipo Clinic, I'm sure more deals will come up, or even on Wowcher! 

Here a video to tell you all more!





Laser Lipo Application is good for:
  • Inch Loss Skin tightening
  • Cellulite reduction
  • Skin rejuvenation
  • Pre/Post liposuction contouring (Requires surgeon referral)



I was really amazed and interested in this! I hope you are all too :)

Please Comment what you think!

XoXo






No comments:

Post a Comment