Thursday 16 January 2014

Hello Strangers!

Hi everyone,

So I haven't posted for a very long time! 

I won't make excuses. But!.... I had been working on a new magazine as a PR assistant, and I started my second year of University! 

I have a lot to share with you all! 

I can't promise I will be updating daily but I will certainly try and upload one a week!

I will leave you with a picture of my new fringe which I am very unsure about! 




I wanted to get a full fringe for ages but I am so attached to my hair I worry about change, so New Years Eve I thought, right I'm doing it, hair grows.... Thank god hair grows!


Coming soon...

- My experience as a PR assistant 
- Making my own two-pieces
- Challenged myself to make a coat!
- Outfits
- New buys
- Brighton + the beautiful hotel
- And lots more! 


Talk soon <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment